- Founder & Medical Director, Vital Health Institute
- Medical Executive Committee Menlo Park Surgical Hospital, Menlo Park, CA, 2000 to present
- Board of Directors, Endometriosis Research Center, 1998 to present
Education & Training
- B.A. Chemistry. University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, Colorado. Graduated Magna Cum Laude, June 10, 1981.
- Doctor of Medicine. Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas. Graduated May 21, 1985.
- Internship and Residency, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Wesley Medical Center, The University of Kansas School of Medicine, Wichita, Kansas. Graduated June 30, 1989.
- Fellowship, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland. Graduated June 30, 1991.
Honors & Awards
- Special Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Outstanding Contribution to Resident Research in Reproductive Endocrinology, The Women’s Research Institute
- Associate Member Prize Paper, 43rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Della McDonald Memorial Scholarship
- University of Northern Colorado Scholarship for Scholars
- Colorado Undergraduate Scholarship
- Winner of the Vitals Patients’ Choice Award in 2012 and 2014
- Winner of the Carlo Romanini Award for Best Video on Endometriosis at the 43rd AAGL, Vancouver, Canada, 2014.
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology; Board Certified,
December 9, 1994 to present.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility; Board Eligible,
June 24, 1991; June 30, 1997
Accreditation Council for Gynecologic Endoscopy Inc.
- Advanced Operative Laparoscopy,
Certified, September 20, 1996
Membership in Professional Societies
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (AAGL)
- American Academy of Environmental Medicine
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- American Pain Society
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- The Society of Reproductive Surgeons
- CFIDS Association (Chronic Fatigue and Immune Dysfunction Syndrome)
- Endometriosis Association
- International Pelvic Pain Society
- Interstitial Cystitis Association
- National Vulvodynia Association
- Pacific Coast Reproductive Society
- Santa Clara County Medical Association
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- Vulvar Pain Foundation